Monday, December 17, 2007

Hello again

How time flies when the craziness of the holidays is upon us! Apparently it's been almost a month since I've updated this blog, and I'm here to make amends. I'm going to make a goal of updating at least once a week - I think I can handle that. I've never been someone who journals, so it's hard for me to remember to keep up with these posts. Anyway, blah - blah. Here are some thoughts from the past weeks:

1. Carrots are in season - yay!
2. Where the heck is spinach? Collards - check. Cabbage - check. Spinach - nada.
3. The Farmers' Market is coming to an end - I've got the hookup with most vendors so that I can continue to shop through the season if needed, but it still stresses me out a little.
4. Ruttebagas are delicious, especially when made into potato salad with Nature's Way Chevre. (Thanks to Wayne Betton for cooking up that particular treat at Poplar Grove)
5. The newly released Blue Cheese Walnut spread from Nature's Way is to die for.

2 comments:

nolanart said...

Glad to see a new post. We may not always comment, but we're always reading.

Jessica said...

Hey, thanks by the way. It helps to remember there are actually some readers out there. Have a great new year!