Thursday, February 7, 2008

Local eating in the news - again!

Ironically, we stopped our subscription to the Star News in order to reduce our waste. I typically check online about once a week to see if there's anything interesting going on, but I totally missed this article. Luckily, Trace kept us in the loop by posting it on Cricketbread. Very good stuff.

Do you ever have one of those weeks when life just completely slips by you? I try so hard not to have that happen - to at least step back and appreciate some part of each day just for the little moments it contains - but man, has time passed me by lately. I have not germinated, nor planted any seeds. I have not even purchased the peat pots and light rigging I need to do so. I have not added the mayonnaise making post I promised Trace (will make amends immediately). Okay, that's really it - maybe it just feels more like I'm way behind because the seed planting part encompasses a lot of work that I'm going to have to squeeze into my regular work week, since we're going to be gone the next three weekends. It's very doable, I just need to DO it.

Photo: Trace in the produce department of Tidal Creek. Published on the online version of Encore

0 comments: