Saturday, March 22, 2008

I heart Sal.

As I mentioned before, being one handed for two weeks was a big pain in the behind. This is not meant to be disrespectful to people who have only one hand all the time. But being that I am used to having two functioning hands most of the time, it was a huge annoyance. I'm really dominantly right-handed, so when I had surgery on my right wrist, I needed help showering, getting dressed, and eating. So obviously, cooking was out of the question. Lucky for me, my husband is awesome and took over like a champ. In addition to putting my hair in a ponytail, and pulling on my socks, he also made sure that I had food to eat. Here are a couple of the yummy local meals he whipped up while I was out of commission:

Chicken and tomato saute
Turkey Meatloaf

He made lots of other great stuff too, but having not documented it on camera, I can't remember. Pain medication will do that to you.

0 comments: