Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm baaaaack.

Why, hello ya'll! I have returned from the land of the one handed, and can now type a sentence in less than ten minutes. Yes, it is a happy time. I still have a splint on my wrist (not the giganto cast you see in the photo), but at least I can use the fingers on my right hand, which means I can now brush my teeth without poking myself in the eye. Ahhh, the things you miss when you're one handed. Anyway, look for some updating posts in the next week or so.

Oh, I do want to remind local Wilmingtonians that Lewis Farms is now open for business. Hoorah! For now they've got strawberries, plants and oh yes: their blessed ice cream. We walked down yesterday for their opening day and had ourselves some waffle cones for lunch. Delish.

1 comments:

RollingStone said...

Hooray! Welcome back!

I took your advise and started recording my brewing...but it flopped since I was brewing alone the other night. I did get some pretty pictures though....

Hopefully next batch ( I think Tuesday) will be more documented. I'll try my best!!